ClubCricketCover Summary of Benefits
Insurance designed by cricketers for cricketers from MEAD Sport and Leisure Limited, one of the UK’s leading sports insurance brokers, and is underwritten by AXA XL, a leading international insurance provider.Includes in respect of
- Property and Material Damage
- Clubhouses and Outbuildings (including Private Dwellings), Contents including Fixtures and Fittings
- Damage to Squares, Pitches both natural and synthetic, Irrigation systems, Plant, Machinery,
Sightscreens, Covers and Nets. Non RTA motorised equipment & Metered Water cover. Please note that Special Conditions apply in respect of any Items left permanently outside during the Winter Season 1st October to 31st March – please contact us for details by calling the CRICKET HOTLINE 0800 0850 261.
- Cups, Trophies, Money, Bar/Cellar Stock and Personal Effects of Members and Club Officers
- Public, Products and Employers Liability insurance. Business Interruption cover
- Loss of Licence, Fidelity Guarantee plus Directors and Officers insurance
- Weddings, Parties and other Events for Non Members included.
- and exclusive to MEAD …..A PLAYER PERFORMANCE BONUS of £250
CALL US NOW AND SPEAK TO MEAD, A CRICKETING INSURANCE BROKER WHO WILL PROVIDE A PERSONAL SERVICE SECOND TO NONE and AN OFFER THAT WILL BE FOUND IRRESISTIBLE !!
CRICKET HOTLINE: 0800 0850 261
Or email email@example.com
ClubCricketCover is one of the trading names of the legal entity Golfguard Limited a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 2542429. Registered Office Gotwick Farm. Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3PP. Golfguard Limited is Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority.
Mead Sport and Leisure Limited has been authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority FCA to carry out regulated activities as an appointed representative of Golfguard Limited. FCA Firm Reference Number 310410
CricketClubCover is one of the trading names of the legal entity Golfguard Limited a company registered in England and Wales with the Company Number 2542429. Registered Office Gotwick Farm. Holtye Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3PP. Golfguard Limited is Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority.
The Club Cricket Conference is an Introducer Appointed Representative IAR of Golfguard Limited. MEAD Sport and Leisure Limited is a fullyowned subsidiary and an Appointed representative of Golfguard Limited. All are regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority FCA